LEAN AND MEAN
Meet the DJM-S9, our first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ Pro. With a fully configurable Magvel Pro crossfader and customisable FX buttons and pads, you can tailor the mixer to suit your DJing style. The tough DJM-S9 is build to withstand the most energetic scratch performances, and it boasts high-quality audio circuitry inherited from our flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS.
MAGVEL FADER PRO
Our durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader’s curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound.
Use the highly responsive multi-colour pads to trigger to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice and Loop or map the pads to other Serato DJ Pro functions. The EL display shows which mode is in play, and you can use Serato DJ Pro to allocate colours to modes for an even stronger visual cue.
CUSTOMISABLE FX BUTTONS
6 Beat FX buttons and 6 Serato DJ Pro FX* buttons, plus 2 banks, give you unprecedented choice. Fire up the pre-set Beat FX or replace them with other popular on-board FX. Map your favourite Serato DJ Pro FX and their parameters to the 6 buttons on the right.
* Serato DJ Pro offers up to 45 different FX (paid expansion pack needed)
Rotate the dial to add a high/low pass filter to FX on each channel, or use Serato DJ Pro to switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly.
2 BUILT-IN USB SOUNDCARDS
Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ Pro decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
Enhanced MIC input
The MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion.
The clip display shows you when your input levels are too high, while the peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output.
This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller.
Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances. Get it now
Compatible with rekordbox dj & dvs
This mixer is now compatible with rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs. Use the Magvel Fader Pro and effect levers for scratch performances and battles, as well as expand on creative possibilities by adding the DDJ-XP1 to your setup.
- Highly responsive operation. The low-latency fader delivers a fast, accurate response, while DJs can change the operational load using the Feeling Adjust dial. Shock-absorbing Fader Bumpers are included in three materials, so DJs can choose the level of resistance they prefer.
- Robust build for excellent durability. The DJM-S9 is built to last using a contactless, magnetic crossfader and metal shafts that withstand repeated use over a long period without loss of reliability.
- Configurable Curve and Reverse. DJs can adjust the crossfader’s curve characteristics to suit their style and use Reverse to switch the cut lag from the bottom to the top.
- 15 on-board Beat FX with added parameter control. Six dedicated buttons trigger the popular Echo, Delay, Reverb, Flanger, Phaser and Trans effects in time with the BPM. DJs can replace these with other on-board Beat FX – and assign six more Beat FX to the second bank.
- 55 Serato DJ FX. DJs can map the six buttons, plus an additional bank, to their favourite Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope.
- Filter FX. A high pass/low pass filter on each channel lets DJs manipulate FX; DJs can switch this for other filters and FX, including Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch
- Release FX. use the large RMX-1000 style lever to trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly
- Software: Serato DJ
- Input ports: CD/Line x 2(RCA), Phone x 2 (RCA) MIC x 1(XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack) AUX x 1 (RCA)
- Output ports: Master Out x 2 (RCA x 1, XLR x 1) Booth Out x 1(¼-inch TRS jack) Headphone Monitor Out x 2 (¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack)
- Other ports: USB x 2
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio: 0.005% or less
- S/N ratio: 107 dB (USB)
- Maximum dimensions (W X H X D): 267 x 107.9 x 407.3 mm
- Unit weight: 4.6 kg
Serato DJ System Requirments
- Applicable OS (Windows?: Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 (CPU) Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac): Mac OS X v10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 (CPU) Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz / (Memory) 4GB
- Display resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- USB: USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD space: 5 GB