GET INTO THE MIX
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED
You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED
You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent MIC section
Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
Compatible with the DJM-REC app, you can efficiently record then easily archive your mixes via iPhone or iPad, upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sessions.
- Professional, ergonomic layout inherited from the DJM-9000NXS2
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- 64-bit digital signal processor with dithering technology
- Smooth channel faders and Magvel crossfader
- Wide range of digital FX including BPM based effects
- Send/Return connection for connecting applications via USB
- Free licences keys for rekordbox DJ and rekordbox DVS
- XLR terminal for high quality sound output
- Two headphones outputs
- Signal GND terminal
- Gold-plated RCAs
- Independent mic section
- Channels: AUDIO x 2, MIC x 1, AUX x 1
- Inputs: LINE x 3 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4-inch TRS x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4-inch STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Other Inputs/Outputs: USB(B) x 1, USB(A) x 1
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz-20 kHz (LINE)
- Distortion: 0.005 (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N Ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power Consumption: DC12V 1.7A
- Dimensions: 230 mm (W) × 108 mm (H) × 320 mm (D)
- Weight: 3.2 kg