The new 5″ KRK ROKIT RP5 G4 (Generation 4) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven room tuning assistance, Graphic EQ and the new KRK App help minimize and address problems in your acoustic environment. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies. A new scientifically designed speaker enclosure and front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension and accuracy, punch and flexible room-positioning. The new powerful, yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity.
ROKIT G4 Key Features
- Professional grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Available in 5″, 7″, 8″ (Bi-amp) and 10″ (Tri-amp)
- Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar®
- All new front-firing port has exceptional low-end accuracy, clarity, extension, punch and offers flexible room-positioning
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK Audio Tools App with Room Correction Assistance (*Suggests best manual EQ setting on the monitor)
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Designed and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
ROKIT 5 G4
5″ Near-Field Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response
43Hz – 40KHz
- Max SPL 104dB
- Power Output 55 Watts
- Input Impedance
- Balanced TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Height 11.22″ / 285 mm
- Width 7.48″ / 190 mm
- Depth 9.49″ / 241 mm
- Weight 10.69 lb / 4.85 kg
- Frequency Response
For over a quarter of a century KRK has been the professional’s choice for mixing and mastering award-winning productions around the globe. KRK’s ROKIT studio monitors have been the most popular choice for accurate monitoring, while pioneering a new recording revolution. Completely re-engineered, the introduction of the new ROKIT G4 (Generation 4) line up expands and exceeds beyond the legacy performance ROKITs are known for.
Your Creation Environment
is the place that needs to be sonically accurate so that your mixes translate well in the real world. The new KRK Audio Tools App and Onboard LCD Visual EQ help you tune the speakers to your environment to get your mixes to the next level.
KRK Audio Tools App, Room Correction Assistance and Onboard LCD Visual EQ
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and address problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK Audio Tools App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App offers feedback and assistance suggesting how to best set the EQ on the monitor manually in accordance with your sound-environment for the best results (*App does not wirelessly pair with or control monitor). It also aids with monitor placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, and EQ.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar®
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity across all frequencies and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced and clear listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the new ROKIT G4 series proprietary drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end accuracy, clarity, extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behavior at any volume creates an unprecedentedly clear, wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging and 3D Soundstage.
Custom Amplifier with Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the speakers evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures and improves audio integrity. A custom built-in Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and deliver improved and wider dynamics.
Although truly affordable, price isn’t even in the ROKIT conversation—professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results.
The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.