Akai Professional FORCE Standalone Music Production/DJ Performance System
Standalone – no computer required | 8×8 clip launch matrix with RGB LEDs | 7″ full color capacitive multitouch display | Mic / instrument / line inputs, 4 outputs | MIDI In / Out / Thru | 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs | Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types for complete audio / MIDI / CV sequencing and performance capability | Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions | MPC Sample Editing | Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting | 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays | 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines | 16GB of on-board storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included) | Full-Size SD card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers | User-expandable 2.5″ SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of your performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin Tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data.
Capture Audio from the dedicated combo inputs, load / sequence samples from Force’s browser or resample from another track.
Browse the expansive factory kit library or create your own with samples loaded from USB thumb drives or SD cards. With full MPC Sample Editing functionality fused with 16-Pad or Step-Sequencing performance Modes, it’s simple to create your perfect groove.
Hard-coded into the Force Architecture are four premium synth engines, each with full editing capability for immersive sound sculpting potential. Sequence via a traditional piano roll, apply the onboard Arpeggiator or switch up to Note Mode for instant access to intelligent chord, progression and scale options.
Load multi-sampled instrument keygroups and playback samples chromatically via a MIDI keyboard or Force’s pads. Using the on-board autosampler, create your own keygroups from your outboard synth gear and sound modules for instant recall within your project.
Send your track’s MIDI data to an external MIDI device including synths and drum machines. Connect your peripheral studio outboard to Force and sample your gear to an Audio Track.
Get the most out of your modular rig. With CV tracks send your track’s MIDI data to external devices via Force’s 4 CV/Gate outputs.
- (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) 360° touch-sensitive Knobs
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment
- (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8″ (3.5 mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8” (3.5 mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- via power adapter: 19 V, 3.42 A, center-positive, included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 13.8” x 15.3” x 2.85”
- 350 x 389 x 72.5 mm
- 8.53 lbs.
- 3.87 kg